Monday, December 6, 2010

To Toy With One's Heart

To play with ones heart like a silly toy
I pull it along on puppet strings
You follow what I tell you
And you protect me as well as silly toys can
I have millions of you stupid toys, stupid boys
You stalk me with your eyes closed
Your wooden and stuffed bodies
They aren't rare to my eyes

To toy with ones mind as if it was easy
Sitting in a mind control device
You are brainwashed by my beauty
Controlled by my words
And you do as I say as if I was your queen
For that is all I am in your glazed over eyes
A simple queen, an Aphrodite
Yet I am not that beautiful

To steal all the fish from the sea
I reel you in like a small bass
You are just another meal in my eyes
I can choose to let you swim free
But I keep you on my hook
Causing you to never love another
Your love will end on my platter
For I can steal all the millions of fish with one glance
I can catch you with no need for bait
My persusion will grab any fish upon my hook


*insperation from Kurashitsuji, Hamlet, and "There are many fish in the sea"

1 comment: